Last updated: May 23, 2019
By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree with any of this Policy or do not wish to be bound by the Policy, your only option is to not use or access this Website.
This Policy may change from time to time. We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
We may offer you the ability to connect with the Website using a mobile device via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices. This Policy will be referenced by all such mobile applications or mobile optimized websites.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, or any other information the Website collects that is defined by applicable law as personally identifiable information (collectively, “personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, metadata or physical location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us either through filling in forms on our Website, if any are available; communicating with us via email communications; or speaking with our representatives over the telephone. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL OUR VISITORS
We collect certain information from and about our visitors and customers in three ways – directly from the user, automatically as you browse our Website, and through the use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies).
Information provided by you
We may collect information (i) when you provide personal information to us through forms or links provided on this Website, if any such forms are available (this may include information provided at the time of subscribing to email communications from us or our affiliates on the Website, or requesting further services or information); (ii) when reporting a problem about the Website; (iii) records and copies of your correspondence (including personal information), if you contact us; and/or (iv) based upon your browsing activities, or search queries on the Website.
Information collected automatically
When you visit an Internet site, you may disclose certain information about yourself, your equipment, your internet connection and your internet service provider (e.g., your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, information regarding what operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, pages you accessed during the session, and the referring location – which is the website that offered a link to our Website). We may collect this type of information on our Website as you browse. We may also collect information about your mobile devices, or information about what other websites you visited before or after coming to ours. We may also collect information about how you browse our website (for example, what you click on, while browsing).
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Note that while you can set your browser to not allow cookies, we may not be able to honor that request, and may track your activity and collect information about you and your online activities even when the browser is set to “do not track”.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies and you may not be able to shut down our collection of and use of information through this technology.
- Web Beacons, Pixels and Tags. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use any of the above tracking technologies to help you navigate our Website, and for any other purpose consistent with this policy.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you, whether supplied directly by you, automatically collected, or obtained through the use of first party or third party tracking technologies as described herein, in any of the following ways:
- To present the Website to you, including providing you with information or services you request from us.
- To help administer and protect the security of the Website.
- To provide our services.
- To develop, improve or enhance features of our Website.
- To improve our business.
- To contact you regarding customer service and other administrative issues.
- To help us improve our customer service and user experience.
- To collect, compile, display and/or use aggregate information for advertising and marketing purposes.
- To track your online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To call you on the telephone and send periodic e-mails.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Please also note who we share your information with below. Some third parties may use some of your information as well.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, business partners and other third parties we use to support our business, provide our services, sell our product or make the Website available.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website visitors and customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose information collected from you through this Website in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to government inquiries; and (iii) protect the rights or property of the Company, our Affiliates, or visitors to this Website.
We do not share your personal information with other individuals or organizations.
Your security is important to us. We implement a variety of security measures in an attempt to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information collected as described herein. You transmit all such information at your own risk. Further, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided only for your convenience and you are free to use them, but you do so at your own risk. We do not control these third parties’ or their websites. The third parties who operate such websites may use tracking technologies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites carefully before browsing or providing any information on such websites. We are not responsible for your activities or any collection or tracking of your information on such sites.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to us or on or through the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at email@example.com.
OPTING-OUT FROM EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
After you register for our mailing list or other communication feature, if such a feature is available on the Website, we may periodically send you newsletters and other e-mails featuring special offers, upcoming events, promotions and other information about us or our affiliates. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our e-mails. Our e-mail database is continually updated. However, you may continue to receive e-mail communications from us for no more than ten days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request. However, please note that we can only control our own mailing lists and policies. Third party advertisers or other parties (including our affiliates) that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications to you (including at times, those that advertise products or services or those of our affiliates); and you may need to contact those parties directly in order to stop receiving their e-mail communications.
Certain administrative communications, including e-mails and telephone calls, are necessary in order to deliver our services. If you agree to use our Website and any services it provides, you agree to receive these administrative communications. You may be unable to opt out from receiving these.
We may track our users’ activities over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising.
Our Website does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals at this time. In addition, some third party sites also keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Please review the privacy policies posted to all third party websites to confirm if such websites respond to browser DNT settings.
A business subject to California Civil Code section 1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, e-mail us or contact us at:
EF Pets, LLC
33 Irving Plaza, Suite 4013, New York, NY 10003
Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, except with our affiliates.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.